All members must complete 10 service hours in order to maintain membership eligibility. Seniors must enter their hours by May 1, and juniors must enter their hours by the end of the school year.
All members must attend at least two meetings per year to remain in good standing.
- Boys and Girls Club, Voice of Hope, Dallas Life Foundation, Lit Fest
- Helping out in the Library, Tutoring, Supply Drives, etc.
- IMPORTANT: Hours must be related to English and education.
- Completing any hours at one of these organizations doesn't necessarily mean that they will count for NEHS.
- Example: An NHS Christmas project at Boys and Girls that doesn't deal directly with education would NOT count.